Monday, June 14, 2010

About Me.

Hi! My name is Christy Tennery. Here is my blog. Welcome!

I live in San Francisco, in the lovely Mission District, where I like to eat, explore, find, salvage, create, repurpose, ponder, teach and learn. I've lived here nine years.  I came here for college when I was eighteen and simply never left.  I also spent a few months in Ontario, Canada, some time in Lima, Peru, and I travel frequently.

I am a human rights and environmental activist, a yoga teacher and Reiki practitioner, a poet, baker, and forever student. I dabble in all kinds of homemade projects and currently make malas (Buddhist prayer beads) and have an etsy store (littlefeets.etsy.com).

Photos of my adventures can be found here: flickr.com/littlefeets

This blog will evolve over time, I'm sure, but will certainly focus on the beautiful things I find, like, do, see and make. As a yoga teacher, I have a strong habit of practicing gratitude, and this is just another way of being grateful. Because why have something amazing if you can't share it?

So much love,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment