Monday, January 17, 2011

Glen Canyon Park.

I had never really explored the neighborhood of Glen Park in San Francisco.  So my sweetie and I decided to have a mini-date to go on a mini-hike through Glen Park Canyon.  After almost ten (10!) years of living here, it was high time that A. I explored someplace new, and B. that I made it to this little canyon, full of people and dogs.  It's set back, close to public transit (BART) in a cute neighborhood filled with beautiful homes, adorable shops, and loads of dogs.  Walking, new things, each other and some cute pups: perfect combination for a little date.
   
Afterward, we strolled through the neighborhood and stopped in a cute cheese shop to pick up some necessities (Gruyere swiss and Nutella for crepes tomorrow morning).  We even have plans to go back for a dinner date sometime.  Great discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment